- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
UMPlayer is fully compatible with:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
UMPlayer is also compatible with ▼▲
UMPlayer is also available in other platforms ▼▲
Versions of UMPlayer
|UMPlayer 0.98 02/11/12||Free (GPL)||English||
|UMPlayer 0.9 13/04/11||Free (GPL)||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
A light, powerful and eye-catching media player
- Fixed picture quality
- Fixed playback speed
- Fixed YouTube UNICODE bug
- Fixed UNICODE file name bug
- Fixed player resize bug
- Fixed player flickering bug
- Incorporated 'Play directory' context menu
- Updated binary codec pack
- Converged MPlayer binary (multi-thread)
UMPlayer supports the following formats
Audio: AAC, AC3, AIFF, APE, DTS, FLA, FLAC, M4A, MKA, MP1, MP2, MP3, MP+, MPA, MPC, MPP, NSA, OGG, SHN, SPX, TAK, TTA, WAV, WMA, WV
Vídeo: 26I, 3GP, ASF, AVI, BIN, DAT, DivX, DV, EVO, FLV, ISO, JSV, M1V, M2P, M2TS, M2V, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPG, MPV, MQV, NSV, OGM, PVA, QT, RA, RAM, RM, RMVB, TS, VCD, VFW, VOB, WMV
Review last updated: 06/03/13
- Includes more than 200 codecs
- Built-in search for YouTube and Shoutcast
- Very light on resources
- Automatic subtitle download
- Customizable interface
- Online TV and radio station lists are empty
- No help file
"Outstanding in many ways but at present, it has just one minor glitch. "
Outstanding in so many ways. I highly recommend it. UMPlayer is smooth, solid, and has a feeling of high quality.
- (1)When playing a video file with UMPlayer, UMPlayer will tell you what type of video format it once was.
- (2)Easy to drag all videos slow-forward or slow-backward, including former WMV video files that did not have this ability before.
- (3)Reliable auto-repeat ability.
- (4)Higher clarity in videos because they never needed to be converted.
- (5)Simplicity caused by uniformity in all video files. No more &quot;yuck&quot; feeling when a QuickTime video file appears (because QuickTime will no longer be needed).
- At present, UMPlayer can't play video files that have one or more foreign characters in their description. These video files will need to be renamed, removing any foreign characters, before UMPlayer can play them properly. &quot;Foreign characters&quot; would include any Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Sanskrit, Hebrew, and Arabic characters.
- 10 Apr 2011
Need to take a screenshot of a video? One of the simplest ways to do it is with UMPlayer, an excellent... See more
Mozilla and OTOY, a cloud rendering company, are working on creating a codec that can play video and... See more
Questions and answers UMPlayer
User reviews UMPlayer
Power of Open Source! If you can read and modify the source code you can make this player even better and to suite your needs. ... More
- User name
- User reviews
Its great for just playing movies and youtube videos. I'll give it that.... More
- User name
- User reviews